Giving yourself unlimited money in a CS:GO server can be a great way to practice smokes or mess around with friends or bots. It’s a handy cheat that allows you to buy whatever you want each round with your infinite funds to warm up with.
Why you would want unlimited money in a Counter-Strike:Global Offensive private match
Practising in an offline server with bots is a common way for people to learn smoke placements or explore the map seeking exciting crossfires to set up with their team in game. Knowing how to get infinite money in CS:GO will help you get the most out of your practice session; whatever the occasion, it’s super useful to know some CS:GO money commands to have more than the $800 starting cash. Here is a full set of console commands you can use to give yourself $65535, the most money you can hold in CS:GO. These are best used when combined with infinite time and buy anywhere/unlimited buy time console commands.
RELATED: The best AWP skins for under $10
CS:GO money commands for infinite cash
So what do these commands mean? Well:
- bot_kick will kick any bots in the server with you, if you want to do this.
- mp_maxmoney 65535 will set your max money to $65535
- mp_startmoney 65535 is so the first round you’ll have a lot of dollars, rather than the standard 800.
- mp_afterroundmoney_65535 is used so that each round you will replenish that max money.
- mp_buytime 60000 will extend the usual 15 second-long buy period to 60000 seconds, allowing you to buy any item in the server to warm up with.
- mp_buy_anywhere 1 gives you the freedom to buy guns anywhere in the map.
- mp_roundtime_defuse 60 extends the time of a round to 60 minutes, giving you more time to test what you can with all the money you want.
- mp_restartgame 1 is what sets these console commands in motion. You must do it to respawn with unlimited cash.
It is important to note that sv_cheats is not needed to execute these console commands for CS:GO.
Gee, I wish there was a way I could just copy all the money commands you just said into the console so I could get playing. No fear, friend, copy and paste all the contents of the box below and chuck it into your console and you’ll be away!
These infinite money commands will sort out your money woes in game and opens a whole new avenue of fun you can have with friends, or just by your lonesome. If you want to keep the bots in the match for company, just remove the phrase bot_kick from the string of text to copy. I hope you enjoy roaming the maps while throwing AWPs away as if they were glocks. After all, they aren’t going to hurt the bank now.
You can check another guide of ours that gives you unlimited ammo to help you practise.
Photo credits: Screenshot from Valve