CS2 & CS:GO mp_teamprediction_pct Command

CS:GO & CS2 Compatible
mp_teamprediction_pct <Prediction>

This command will set the "prediction" for the counter-terrorist team to win the match. A value between 1 and 99 should be specified. Prediction for terrorist team will be calculated based on this value and automatically applied.

Argument Information

The syntax for this command is as follows:
Name Description

The prediction that the CT team will win (a value between 1 and 99). Terrorist team prediction will be "100 - prediction".

Extra Information

Find additional information relating to this command below.
sv_cheats Required
Client or Server Command
Default Value
Total CS is the home of CS2 commands We boast the only complete, up-to-date database of all CS2 console commands. View All CS2 Commands
CS2 player

Command Generator

Adjust the settings below to automatically generate a command. Once you've got everything right, hit the Copy button and paste it into the console in CS:GO.

mp_teamprediction_pct 50
1/1 arguments filled

mp_teamprediction_pct Examples

mp_teamprediction_pct 50

This would make the prediction for CTs to win 50%. Would also make prediction for Ts to win 50%.

mp_teamprediction_pct 80

This would make the CT prediction for winning 80%. Terrorist win chance would be automatically set as 20%.